Friday, March 12, 2010

Some Game Lists

Since my brain is still a bit foggy from the meds I'm using to fight the phlegm-based-evil which attacked me this week, I'll simply give you a rundown on what needs doing 'round these parts...

A List of Kid Games I Need To Review
  • Birds, Bugs and Beans
  • Burg der 1000 Spiegel
  • Click Clack
  • Das Magische Labyrinth
  • Enuk the Eskimo
  • Feed the Kitty
  • Gelini Nightlife
A List of Other Games I Need To Review (or at least comment extensively about)
  • A Brief History Of The World
  • Adios Amigos
  • Alea Iacta Est
  • Burger Joint
  • Ca$h 'n Gun$: Live
  • Dungeon Lords
  • Fightball: Aztecs vs. The Dark
  • Keltis: Der Weg der Steine
  • Marrakech
  • Piece o' Cake
  • The Adventurers
  • Tobago

3 comments:

Joe Huber said...

But Gelini Nightlife isn't a kids game, it's a family game...

Mark (aka pastor guy) said...

Point taken, Joe - but it's been most successful with kids around here (as young as 6!)

VIP Lifestyle said...

Sounds like fun to me...