Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Blogging Resolutions for 2008

Just putting stuff like this in print is dangerous (as I've been known to blow through deadlines like the twister from The Wizard of Oz)... but I'm still going to give it a shot.
  1. Finish the 10th Anniversary Five & Dime Report by mid-February. (This, btw, is do-able, if I don't get bogged down with other stuff.)
  2. Write more reviews - particularly of games, but also of books, television & film. (While there is some great writing out there from an evangelical perspective on pop culture, the chances of most of the people who read this blog seeing it is pretty slim. If you're interested, check out Jeffery Overstreet's Looking Closer site & blog.)
  3. Write a post defining "evangelical" correctly... man, I get so irritated at political labeling.
  4. Finish the Soundtrack of My Life series of posts sometime this year... I've got one in the can (Steve Taylor) and one almost completed (Andrew Peterson), which only leaves 18 to go. (I wouldn't hold your breath on this one - these are fun to write but a lot of work.)
  5. Begin adding Catan stuff to the blog... like I promised to do two months ago. (Sigh.)
  6. Write up our Disneyland vacation (the Week of a Million Dreams)... this should happen in the next week or two, if the Five & Dime stuff doesn't eat up all my computing time.
Also by me (but not directly about aka pastor guy):
  1. finish up work on the 2006-7 version of The Apples Project
  2. start AND finish the 2007-8 version of The One Hundred (otherwise known as "The Official & Completely Authoritative 100 Best Games of All Time Ever Without Question"... so there!)

No comments: